If you are passionate about mental health, SamaraCare is an inspiring and unique place to work. Our approach is holistic as we care for the mind, body, spirit and community. We use best practices from the behavioral sciences and consider theological perspectives from many faith traditions or no faith at all. We address mental health concerns by using innovative treatment methods while integrating the spiritual and psychological. SamaraCare’s staff is a team of highly trained and competent professionals working together in a collaborative environment. We enjoy a safe and confidential workplace that is empathetic, interpersonal and nonjudgmental for our clients and staff. If you are interested in joining a dynamic team that is supportive, while challenging you to be and do your best, we invite you to apply today. We are always interested in hearing from experienced, highly credentialed professionals.
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Full-time licensed clinical social workers to provide psychotherapy to the older adult population.
Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Full-time licensed psychologists to provide psychotherapy and psychological testing to children, adolescents and adults.
Full-time licensed psychologists, social workers, family marriage counselors and clinical professional counselors to provide psychotherapy to children, adolescents and adults.
15 Reasons To Join Us
- A mission driven, accredited nonprofit that helps clients achieve their greatest potential.
- Sliding scale for reduced fees available to clients with limited financial resources.
- Advocates for mental health awareness and stigma reduction.
- Holistic approach to psychotherapy incorporating mind, body, spirit and community.
- Established network for referral sources.
- Diverse, multidisciplinary colleagues in a respectful, supportive and enjoyable workplace.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- “Brand” recognition of the organization in our service area.
- Strategic partnerships with other nonprofit human services organizations.
- Collaborative and collegial work environment promoting career growth.
- High satisfaction, retention and referral rates from clients.
- Reliable high-quality administrative support.
- Flexibility of hours and caseload size.
- Culture of continuous learning.
- Convenient professional office locations.
SamaraCare Benefits Highlights
- Group Health Plan
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Sick Time)
- Paid Support and Time Off for Continuing Education
- Flexible Scheduling
- Professional Development and Licensing Assistance
- Administrative Assistance
- Insurance Billing and Credentialing Assistance
“I enjoy working here because of SamaraCare’s faith-based background. This provides for the integration of spirituality with in the clinical framework, allowing me to treat the whole client – mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. SamaraCare promotes providing quality mental health care to client’s regardless of financial or insurance limitations, which gives me an opportunity to serve a wider community of clients.”
– Rae Nevling
“What I appreciate about working at SamaraCare is the support and opportunities I receive to grow professionally and personally. I am whole heartedly supported to develop my clinical practice in the way most authentic to me as a practitioner. I also very much value the collegiality that is found at SamaraCare. We are a practice that is intentional on providing support to each other while we hold a space for our clients, as well as inviting in clinical dialogue of different theoretical orientations and clinical interventions to be able to provide the best care possible.”
– Jaimee Ory